OMSI 2 - Add-on Bus Company Simulator
The Bus Company Simulator brings three brand-new features to OMSI 2: Single player and Multiplayer career modes, comprehensive company management and a sophisticated economy system.
The player can join an existing bus company online, meet his colleagues at the 3D depot, chat with them, carry out inspections, organise shift schedules, and much more. After he has accumulated a bit of money and experience, the player can found his own company online, hire employees, buy more route licences, expand the bus depot, and thereby build up his own bus empire. In the single player mode, the player can even start with his own company right away.
There is a lot to be done at the Depot!
The player takes on the overall management of the facility, including repair works, maintenance services, purchasing and selling of buses, training courses for the employees, and more. The 3D depot has been developed using the Unreal engine, ensuring stunning visual quality for an even more realistic simulation in the multiplayer mode.
Thanks to the integrated add-on manager, new free maps and buses for OMSI 2 can easily be installed. It also checks existing add-ons for errors.
Adding to that, there are a lot of exciting new features for OMSI 2, e.g. functional speed cameras (with tickets), a transparent HUD overlay displaying all relevant information, and a realistic navigation unit for the most believable rides ever!
Single player with career mode
- Earn money and buy depots and buses
- Take care of maintenance of your buses
- Prove your skills and complete individual tasks in order to expand and increase your profits
- Complete trainings, pass exams and increase your earnings on the corresponding lines
- Take over stand-in rides for your virtual colleagues
Multiplayer with freely accessible 3D depot
- Become a staff member in a virtual company of your choice
- Receive shift schedules from real dispatchers
- Detailed statistics and rankings for players and companies
- Found your own company together with your friends
- Comprehensive bus management, incl. repairs, maintenance and training for repairing damages and performing maintenance works
- Day/night cycle with realistic sun positions and moon
- Chat with your colleagues at the depot or during your rides in OMSI
Lots of exciting additional features for OMSI 2:
- Working speed cameras incl. tickets
- Add-on manager for easy installation of maps and buses
- Transparent HUD with all relevant information
- Navigation system for even more realistic bus drives
- Extensive evaluation after the drive, with direct influence on your rewards, statistics and rankings of the players and companies
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)|
|Processor||min. 2.8 GHz|
|Memory||min. 8 GB|
|Graphics||at least 2 GB, DirectX 10 or higher|
|Hard Drive||5 GB|
Permanent internet connection and Steam user account required
OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.2.032
Internet connection and Steam user account required